Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I'M NEW WHO, ARE YOU?
OK, Let's start...the biggest adventure and challenge at this present time is learning how to work a lap top computer at the age of 55 and setting up a blog.  I'm computer challenged but once I get over my "OMG, this is sooooo overwhelming, not sure I can do this" anxiety I seem to do OK.  Right now I'm working on customizing my blog but will have to finish this later.  Preparing to depart travel trailer for a trip to Bushkill Falls in PA.  We are currently camping at the Otter Lake Camp resort in East Stroudsburg Pa.  Will fill you in more on this and explain about the Title CMU Adventures.  TTFN Diane

1 comment:

  1. I am 57 and got my first laptop a month or two ago. I am still changing the image from large to small without knowing for sure how I do it. LOL But so far so good. Looks like you have a nice home way from home.

    ReplyDelete