Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Me and My CMU--CANINE MOBILE UNIT--THE TOUR








We are green when it comes to RV travel and choosing an RV. We went local with the purchase because Mike felt it was best to go to the dealer close by if there were any issues.  We went new vs. used.  A 2013 Cruiser RV --Viewfinder Signature series-- Cruiser Rv Signature Series--model VS24SD

It's our little home away from home.  We have a small bathroom with tub and shower, queen bed, 1 slide out in dining area. The info provided by the manufacturer claims it sleeps up to 6--I'm telling you right now, it is just enough room for Mike, I and the 2 dogs.  It is a perfect starter RV when we retire and hit the road, possibly become full time RV-er's, I would like something a bit roomier.

I feel the Cruiser Rv's are constructed well ( again I'm a first time owner/ buyer so not much experience) but from going to RV shows the past few years and looking for "the right RV for us" , I think we did a pretty good job.  Kitchen is in the front. Bathroom and Bedroom in the back.  Everything is power, no hand cranking of the awning , or the jacks, automatic hydrolic levelers in the front and rear.

I like having a small booth to eat at but again if there were 4 people sitting at it, would be very cramped and uncomfortable.  The TV is mounted at the dining table and swings out on an arm so when you are sitting on the small folding bed/couch across from the table you can swing the TV out to face you.  The couch is not comfortable...to lay down for 1 person is good  but sitting on it to watch a 2 hour movie, not so much.

I do love my travel trailer.  I also know now some changes I would investigate and make if ever afforded the opportunity in the future.  Happy Trails 



No comments:

Post a Comment