Sunday, May 24, 2015

ISN'T IT SILLY NOT TO LOVE LILY .....








   WONDERING WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO LATELY........FOSTER MOM TO THE RESCUE--This is Lily ( or Lily Bean as I affectionately call her) she is a 5 year old Brittany Spaniel whose owner died and the family surrendered her to a high kill shelter....where she wore out her stay and was scheduled to be euthanized 2 weeks ago. In two weeks this dog who has never met me or me her has showed so much love and devotion to a person she has never met....like she is thanking me for rescuing her out of that horrible place....Lily is up for adoption the fee is $200 she is spayed, utd on all shots, semi house broken ( needs a slight refresher course since she has been peeing and pooping in a cage for 2 months, is crate trained, has an allergy to wheat so needs a grain free diet ( i have her on blue buffalo grain-- free and she is doing just fine) If I didn't already have 2 dogs and a very small travel trailer that just comfortably fits the 4 of us, I would take Lily in a heartbeat but sadly I can't....It will be bitter sweet when she finally leaves here to be with her forever family who will love her as much or more then I do in the short time I've had to know her. Please let me know if you or someone you know would be interested in at least another 10 years of love and devotion from this wonderful girl--if interested in putting in an application for this awesome companion dog ( who can be taught to hunt if she doesn't know it already rabbits in my yard make her crazy) please go to this address and fill out an application thanks on Lily's behalf --foster mom Diane---
www.pawstoheart.org

No comments:

Post a Comment